Pacific Forge, Inc. started business in 1944 near the Los Angeles Civic Center. Equipped with two small board hammers and a three thousand pound board hammer purchased later the same year, Pacific directed all its production toward the aircraft industry.
Following World War II, Pacific Forge adjusted to the peacetime economy by re-directing its efforts to the commercial field, primarily the oil industry. It was during this period that a great number of valve forgings were developed for Pacific Valves, Inc. and in 1951 Pacific Forge was acquired by Pacific Valves, Inc.
Steady growth and plant improvement through the following years demanded re-location. In March 1955 the first forging was struck by a new 6000 pound steam hammer at the present location in Fontana, California. Soon this equipment was supplemented by a new 2500 pound steam hammer and the installation of the board hammers from Los Angeles. Approximately ten years later the company added a 4000 pound steam hammer and two-inch upsetter. And more recently acquired a 2500 Ton Ajax forging press and a 1200 Ton and 4000 Ton press.
In January 1974 Pacific Forge, Inc. became an independently owned corporation.
Today, Pacific Forge, Inc. proudly looks back over years of growth and steady improvement culminating in a well-equipped, spacious forge facility capable of producing highly sophisticated aerospace materials as well as competitive, high-production products. As leaders in this era of rapidly changing metal technology, we at Pacific Forge continue in our dedication to quality and superior customer service.
Pacific Forge is the leading producer of high precision quality closed die forgings get a Quote